Frequently Asked Questions About Marijuana

Frequently Asked Questions About Marijuana

Cannabis 101

Cannabis is an annual flowering plant in the Cannabis genus. Humans have harvested it throughout time for industrial fiber, oil, recreation, spiritual pursuits, and as medicine. Cannabis is categorized into two types for consumption: Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. These plants contain cannabinoids, which are the active ingredients in cannabis. The most commonly known cannabinoids are THC, CBD, and CBN.

THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol)

THC is is the principal cannabinoid of the cannabis plant and produces majority.

of the psychoactive effects associated with marijuana.

CBD – (Cannabidiol)

CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, thought to be primarily

responsible for body pain relief.

CBN – (Cannabinol)

CBN is a psychoactive cannabinoid occurring after the degradation of THC, generally resulting in drowsiness.

Nope! Chronic Solutions offers recreational marijuana and is open to the public, 21 years of age & over, with a valid ID.

Adult Use & The Law

FAQ's about legal cannabis use in Washington state

With the implementation of Initiative 502 (I-502) Washington State made it legal to grow and sell recreational marijuana; sales to the public began July 8, 2014 after decades of prohibition. However, federal regulations still prohibit marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug. This disconnect between state and federal leaves some gray areas and lots of questions for consumers. Chronic Solutions would like to remind patrons that marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of the drug. There may be health risks associated with marijuana. For use by adults 21 and over. Marijuana is unlawful outside the state of Washington and should always be kept out of reach of children.

For a fuller list visit the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board website at:

Currently, we only accept debit cards (must have a pin number).